We would like to say a massive thank you to all our members from across the world, British Masters and British Teens for your continued support during these challenging times. We have been inspired and humbled by our community’s resilience, drive and compassion over the past few months.
We’re still here, and working hard to ensure that our events can go ahead on their new dates:
- GLOBAL ONLINE Qualifiers (Hosted by Titan Fitness, formerly CrossFit Corinthian)
- British Masters ONLINE Championships on 25th to 28th September 2020
- British Teens ONLINE Championships on 25th to 28th September 2020
GLOBAL ONLINE Finals (Hosted by Titan Fitness, formerly CrossFit Corinthian)
- British Masters ONLINE Championships on 8th to 12th October 2020
- British Teens ONLINE Championships on 8th to 12th October 2020
The health and safety of our team, athletes, spectators and partners is of the utmost importance to us, which is why we are hosting our 2020 events online to ensure that we can deliver exciting events in the safest way possible. We are constantly monitoring the situation and government guidelines and we urge you to follow your local Box’ safety measures.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Teens register online at Competition Corner
Masters register online at Competition Corner
Thank you again for your ongoing support and patience, and we cannot wait to see you at our events in the near future.
Stay safe and well.
Team Titan Fitness (formerly CrossFit Corinthian)
We run a ‘clean’ Fitness Box and we promote a ‘clean’ and fair ethos when competing. For information relating to polygraph testing in sport, visit Premier Polygraph Services